Smartwatches and Wearables - Sleep as Android

Hi, I can’t get my fitbit to connect at all!

Hello Ruben, which FitBit do you use? Please note, that only Versa and Ionic are compatible. Please contact support@urbandroid.org. Thank you.

Nope, there are 1S does not support. Neither Notify for Mi Band, Tools & Mi Band.

Hi ! Do you plan to support the Amazfit Zenbuds in the future ?

Hi, I use an Amazfit Bip, that works well with Sleep. I just wondered if it is possible to set an alarm that rings only on the watch and can be switched off on the watch? I don’t want to wake my wife as I get up early in the morning and the vibrating watch is ideal for that. I use Amazfit Tools to set alarms, but I would prefer to do that with Sleep.

Is it compatible with the Samsung GALAXY FIT 2 ?

I just got a TicWatch Pro 3 GPS. It’s paired with my phone and I have Sleep as Android on the phone, However, when going to Play Store -> Apps on my Phone, it does not show up Sleep as Android. Any ideas?

Is Sleep compatible with Forever SB-130 or Niceboy X-fit or UMAX U-Band?
It’s next to impossible to find out whether those are based on WearOS or would work at all

I got the TicWatch to download the app (for some reason it just worked after a day or two). However, the chronogram is not working. It says that I’ve been awake all night. The TicSleep chronogram does work correctly, but I like Sleep as Android a lot more. Any ideas?

Hi

I have some questions about sleep as android.

• Does it detect all the sleep phases?
  • Does it sync all those phases with Google Fit?
  • Does it detect when you fall asleep automatically?
  • Can it read oximetry values from a WearOS smartwatch like Ticwatch Pro 3?
  • Any issues with that watch regarding heart rate and sleep phases or sleep autodetection?

Thanks

Hello, I am planning to get a smartwatch that is compatible with Sleep as Android and especially that it can communicate in order to vibrate when the app detects snoring. In previous old posts, I saw one of your replies that the most reliable smartwatch for that was Xiaomi Mi Band 2.
Is now the problem with Mi Band 4 and 5 fixed? Meaning, can they vibrate when snoring? Or is it better to buy the Mi Band 2 instead (or if you have any othet suggestions)?
Thank you!

I just got a new Samsung S20 FE. I have a TicWatch Pro 3 which was previously paired with my old OnePlus 5.

After installing Sleep as Android on the S20, resetting the watch and pairing it with the new phone, the Sleep app does not appear under “Apps on my phone” in the Play Store.

I had a similar problem when I first got the watch (I was still on the OnePlus): the app did not appear on the watch. Then an update for the phone app appeared, and the watch app showed up.

Any ideas what the issue might be?

I am signed up as a beta tester for Sleep as Android, in case that is important. According to App Info, the S20 is running Sleep version 20201211, while the OnePlus is running 20201208.

I have just got the OPPO smart watch and am having the same issue as @mcamou when trying to install the Sleep app on my watch.

I have restarted the watch and phone numerous times, cleared the app cache of google play store on my watch and phone.

I am also a beta tester if that makes a difference .

I am running app version 20201217

I reported the issue by email and, by their suggestion, I unenrolled from the Beta, uninstalled and reinstalled, and the app appeared on the watch.

Any plans to integrate the Fitbit Charge 4? If it will already link, how do I set it up?

Hello

Now that you guys implemented breath rate etc. into the Polar H10, I have a question regarding the graphics. I understand that the light blue line is the RDI curve, which shows how many times per hour my sleep is getting disturbed. My score is always between 10 and 15. But what exactly does the dark blue line stand for? My values there differ massivly, going from 27 to 170.
Thank you for your reply.

Hello, it’s HRV. Pleasee see https://sleep.urbandroid.org/hrv-tracking/

Hello @A1i3N, also if you have any doubts on what the lines mean, please tap on the ( ? ) icon in the graph detail screen and than on Legend…many thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Hey there, is there a possibility to change the interval rate at which the data gets acquired on the smartwatch?

1 Like

Hello @Daan_Van_Dyck , the interval rate is usually around 100ms on most wearables… this is absolutely sufficient to gather event the tiniest aspects of your movement. Having a higher capture frequency would not help in accuracy any way and only cost more battery…

1 Like