Oximeter - Sleep as Android

That’s great tinkering on your part to get it to work the way it does.

Do you use SleepCloud? I hope you do, as I’d be interested in seeing how the heart rate and spO2 graphs look like.

Something like this:

Hi James_Hendrix and Fufu_508 (and the others :slight_smile: )

Can the O2Ring or Go2Sleep be used somehow against snoring?

Either way:

1. Working with SAA - do these gadgets vibrate when SAA “hears” snoring?
    or
  2. Can the 2 gadget vibrate when O2Ring or Go2Sleep detect SPO2 drop? (what can happen during snoring). I know these are made mostly to vibrate when apnea happens but as I read the SPO2 alarm values can be configured on these machines. So maybe these can be used as a vibrating alarm when snoring?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Petman, Pardon the delay replying. I’m not sure if @Den provided a means to send vibration commands from Sleep as Android to O2Ring. The app provided with the device is able to do that, but to my knowledge there’s no way for that app to communicate with Sleep as Android, so it would be up to the add-on to facilitate such communication.

1 Like

Both devices can be set to vibrate when your SPO2 drops below a certain level. So not really apnea as spo2 levels can drop for many reasons.

3 Likes

Hi,
I would absolutely love to be a tester. Im 34 years old and since I was 4 I’ve had health problems my entire life, it may not look like it from the outside but on the inside, I do. I’ve had a mass in my left breast at 13, ice always had a severely compromised immune system, the slightest of the flu or anything would knock me down until I was in the hospital, not just some antibiotics and I was on my way. I started having :purple_heart: and breathing problems at 16. I’ve been on more boulter monitors then I can even remember, right now they have me on a 30 day even monitor to keep track of the activity day/night. 2016 I was diagnosed with hodgkin’s lymphoma, went through that for 2 yrs, 2019, right hip surgery. I’ve been through the ringer and back. This isn’t something I’m doing just because I’m curious, it’s because I need to know because to me it could mean life or death, and it would be a great honor to be a tester for you. I most definitely wouldn’t let you down.
Thank You,
Brittany O’Donnell
You can reach me at odonnell8797@gmail.com

2 Likes

@Den Can I uninstall go2sleep app and still use your plug-in with SAA? I have a tablet that I use for SAA. I installed your plug-in and it works fine but I would like to have the go2sleep app on my phone.

I assume we still have issue that SAA does not show movements overnight if used with the go2sleep plug-in.

Yes, you can uninstall go2sleep app and still use go2sleep plugin with SAA.

1 Like

Hallo, I am using O2ring, but I would like it to vibrate if I am snoring but it does not do that. Do you think that it would be possible to include such a funcionality in future releases?
Best
Rafal

1 Like

This can be implemented, but I have no O2Ring device with me to do that.

But will it be implemented in the future?
Or maybe I will buy Go2sleep, but does it have such a funcionality. I saw that there is alarm vibration - but does it mean that it will vibrate when I will be snoring?

I can implement that if you buy me a ring.
Addon has no algorithm to vibrate when you are snoring or anything else. You can configure it in SAA if it has such functionality

1 Like

Can you integrate the GO2SLEEP HRV data into the add-on so it can be imported into SAA. It’s still in beta mode but looks legit.

I can if somebody can provide me device for that. Because I have GO2Sleep ring no more.

I have posted a while ago about issues with O2ring and the app, unfortunately the way I found to make it work was not effective 100% of the times.
Has anybody been able to reliably use the O2ring with the app? Mine will connect maybe 1 time out of 10 and I’m at a complete loss of what could be the cause (since my previous post I have also changed my phone and Android version).

I have sent multiple crash reports through the app but support has not been able to help so far, the matter has been escalated to the lead developer one month ago but until now there has been no activity on it, I hope some people from the community can help me get this working because I have been fighting with it for 1+ year and I would really hate having wasted money on the O2ring since I bought it to use it with the app.

Tic-watch E3 does , I got one that controls the smart drive (power) by touch on my wheelchair. And the SpO² was an awesome bonus… But mine has the same issues where it either doesn’t record /detection (SpO²) at all or… It will work but stops part was through the night completely, like some of the other people have mentioned with the SaA app. On both phone and watch.

hi @petr-urbandroid

you mean Berry BM1000C with BT?

best
r

The link here is dead - goes to a generic search suggestion page.

We have partnered with Sleep Master Solution to bring you such a test in the US, Read more.

I recently got the Go2Sleep fingertip, I understand saa can’t use its accelerometer for motion tracking, but would it be possible to still use my phone’s accelerometer for motion as if I didn’t have a wearable while using the Go2Sleep for hr and spo2?

Hello Drako, the addon is designed to be used only as a wearable, so you need to have it selected in Settings > Sleep tracking > Wearables > Wearable.
If this option has an item selected, the app cannot engage the phone’s sensors.
Some users were able to make it work by connecting the Go2Sleep as a BTLE oximeter, but for some reason, it did not work for all users.

1 Like

It SUCKS you can’t get Sleep status REM etc with Go2Ring. Just he hrv and spo2. It sucks if it works using both Wellue and Go2sleep together because you’ll have to sleep with 2 rings. Why even have the Go2sleep wearable option in SAA 🤦🏻🤷🏻😡 80 bucks down the drain because of poor communication, explanation etc. if an app is having issues remove it so people like me don’t get hooked on something needlessly 🤦🏻 yes I’m mad.