Oneplus Watch 2R and Oneplus 12 phone. No wake up vibration

**Detailed description of the problem:
After setting alarm on a phone and starting tracking, when it comes to alarm watch wont vibrate. It does only one usual notification vibration and then stops.
As i got sound alarm on phone with a delay, delay starts in after a minute, but watch remains silent(no vibration)

**Steps to reproduce:
Set up alarm. Choose vibrate wearable from start and sound alarm on phone with delay. Start sleep tracking via the phone or from watch itself. Wait for the alarm time.

**Version of Sleep as Android:
Oneplus 12, app verion20240701
Oneplus Watch 12R version 5.16

Hi @Endmord, if you let the alarm go off for 2-3 minutes, are there no vibrations at all on the wearable?
How long have you been having this issue? You seem to have a version from 1st July.

Hello!

BeforeOnePlus watch I used Samsung Galaxy watch 4 and it worked great.

On oneplus watch I waited maximum 2 minutes, after that I disable alarm on phone.
But it still just “notifies” with one virbation, as it would be usual message notification.
Vibrates shortly and one time. After that I can clock on notification, and it opens snooze or disable screen on watch but still, no virbation happens.

Its like watch does not understand, that Sleep is standalone app, not just a notification from phone.

Could there be some mode (not DND, but Sleep/Night mode) that is interfering with vibrations? Could you please use the Left ≡ menu → (?) Support → Report a bug after the alarm and send me the logs?

Sent you the logs :slight_smile:

Hello @Endmord the issue may be related to vibration mode… at the moment vibration mode is not specified in the Wear OS app which means it defaults to media stream vibrations. Those can be shadowed by bedtime or theater mode on newer Wear OS watches… in a new version we plan to specify the vibrations as stream alarm to prevent such cases… would you be willing to test the APK?

Hello!

Absolutely, I would be glad to test it out :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Endmord , I have prepared a special APK for you at https://sleep.urbandroid.org/wp-content/uploads/release/SleepWear-5.17.apk

Please let me know if it is working better

Hello!
Installed app on a watch, phone app says that watch is connected, but watch app does nothing. It wont start sleep tracking/wont stop. After clicking couples times it just crashes to main watch screen.
Phone app also does not get any tracking information after is says “watch connected”. If with release version watch app can start or stop, but gets no alarm. Then testing watch app wont pair with phone app at all :frowning:
Is it possible to somehow get crash report from a watch?

Hello @Endmord I just tested the this version on my TicWatch 5 with Wear OS 3 and I unfortunately I cannot reproduce any crashes :(… so I really would need some bug report from your end…

Can you please have a look at one of the guides onlien on how to send the bug report e.g. https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/articles/7159991305883-How-to-generate-a-bug-report-on-WearOS?

Many thanks…

Hello!

I sent crash report via mail to Lenka.
As we were trying to resolve problem managing watch settings.
I guess this way is safer :slight_smile:

Hello @Endmord can you please test another version:
https://sleep.urbandroid.org/wp-content/uploads/release/SleepWear-5.18.apk

UPDATE: I have tested the APk on an Wear OS 4 emulator and found few more issues… so hopefully now all is fixed, the link is the same:
https://sleep.urbandroid.org/wp-content/uploads/release/SleepWear-5.18.apk

@Endmord

More fixes are in the APK below, please let me know if it is fixed now:
https://sleep.urbandroid.org/wp-content/uploads/release/SleepWear-5.19.apk

@Endmord

Hi @petr-urbandroid

I’m using ‘Sleep as Android’ with my new ‘TicWatch Pro 5 Enduro’ thanks to the article you posted about the TicWatch.

Is the updated (APK) version of ‘Sleep as Android’ separate from the one I’ve already purchased from Google Play?
If so, could you please provide some information on how I can update it?
It will be very helpful till I get used to this.

Many thanks,
Renato

Hi again @petr-urbandroid,

Some updates::
I tried to install the APK, but I received the message: “You can’t install the app on your device.” Is there another way to install it?

Also, two things happened after I updated to the new Wear OS on 19th September 2024:

1. When I started Sleep as Android tracking with my TicWatch Pro 5 Enduro after 9pm on 19th September, it stopped recording after my first wake-up around 1am the next day and didn’t save the sleep data. When I restarted the Sleep as Android tracking from my phone, it saved the data, but it recorded my sleep as starting from 1:30am.

2. And today, I noticed that it only recorded SpO2 and HR, whereas yesterday morning it correctly recorded SpO2, HR, and HRV at the same time.

It looks like the new Wear OS messed up something :man_shrugging:t2:.

Some advice will be helpful please :grinning:.
Many thanks,

Hi @petr-urbandroid
Lenka helped how to install the APK.
Thank you @lenka-urbandroid

I will update you when I try it tonight :sleeping: :zzz:

Great news :smiley:,
HR, HRV, Sp02 & Light working perfectly at the same time on ‘TicWatch Pro 5 Enduro’ after the update :partying_face::partying_face:.

Thank you very much🙏🏻 @petr-urbandroid for the update and big thanks :pray:t2: to @lenka-urbandroid for her help :smiley:.

@Renato Great news, many thanks for testing!