Best Oxygenation trackers

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 2, I think I’m ready for an upgrade as I’d like SPO2 tracking. Go for version 4 or is the Ticwatch better or should I just get an o2ring or go2sleep? I’ve never tried any kind of lucid dreaming or anything, but might be nice to have some features to experiment with.

I have 18 years experience in software test and I don’t mind living with bugs for some time. If I can help the community by trying something new, I’d be up for that.

I’ve also been thinking about Samsung’s Watch 4 but so far there are still issues with the data reading. Refer to these pages for updates:

1 Like

Ticwatch Pro 3 GPS then?

I don’t know, I haven’t looked into other models. I’d really prefer to stay with the Samsung product line, I try to keep mixing ecosystems at a minimum. Given it’s not urgent for me, I hope this will be solved soon.

I got a Samsung Watch 4 at Costco. I have an LG phone, didn’t realize that would be an issue, but it takes a Samsung phone to to the bloodpressure. I have a couple Samsung tablets… But really the trouble I’m having is that I can’t figure out how to get sleep installed on the watch. In the android watch app, seems really easy to get apps on my old watch, GW2.
Downloaded this: https://sleep.urbandroid.org/wp-content/uploads/release/sleep-wear-5.3-prod-release.apk
But when I try to run it and install it on the phone, it asks if I’m sure and then says “Not installed”. ugh.

1 Like

Uninstalled and reinstalled everything on the phone. Reset the watch. Then I got the option to install to the watch on the app page from the play store.

1 Like

Got a Ticwatch 3 pro gps also. Trying to decide which I like less… Have not yet managed to get sleep installed on the Ticwatch. But the Samsung was a challenge also. I will play with them and decide which to take to bed. Tomorrow, I will try the other. Both are larger framed than my previous, but I guess that’s life. They are younger than my previous at least.

1 Like

Using Ticwatch Pro 3 GPS, but I’m getting rare readings if any. Tried strapping the watch real tight and doesn’t do a lot…

1 Like