Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite

The new Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite looks awesome! It has accurate oximetry and all the other sensors and there’s many happy YouTube Reviewers. It’s also 1/3 the price of equivalent competitor’s products so I’m sure you’ll find plenty of people getting this watch soon.
Happy to beta test for you!

• Scott

Yes, that will be great feature. This watch is going to be really popular. There is an app called Notify for smartwatches (Notify for mi band team) that could help you integrate it (like Notify for mi band does).
Happy to test it as well :grin:
HK

Hello, in terms of Xiaomi and Amazbit devices we rely on apps like Tools & Mi Band or Amazfit or Notify & Fitness. Such devices do not have any open protocols, they are completely closed and sometimes make it really hard for the bluetooth sniffing geniuses of the Tools & Notify… it’s their incledible effort to integrate those devices which we would not manage to do… so far I see they do not have integration with Xiaomi watch so I expect there are some hard to crask technical issues…

Hi there
Is this still the same? Got some time ago the Redmin Watch Lite 2 and cant use the watch for sleep tracking. I’ve already invested some time to find a solution but nothing helped.
Thanks