Which watch(es) works best with Sleep as Android?

I’ve been using a Garmin Vivoactive 3 for a little over a year, and it’s been essentially useless that whole time. I understand that’s due to the Bluetooth comms error on Garmin’s end, so I’m wondering what watch would be best to switch to. I pretty much bought a watch purely for sleep tracking, so it’s disappointing that it doesn’t work.

It would also be nice is the comms error was mentioned on the wearables page so people don’t end up making the wrong purchase like I did.

The best Android Apps watch. The best all-around Android watch is the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4…
Fitbit Versa 3. The best Apple Watch substitute.
The best hybrid fitness smartwatch for Android is the Garmin Venue 2.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is the most fashionable Android smartwatch.
Venue Sq. by Garmin The best fitness watch on a budget.

1 Like

Hey Robert. This android app is really amazing and helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this amazing app. Keep it up and good luck.

Hello @Littlegator, sorry we did not act earlier as we hoped Garmin will fix the broken message queue one day but after few years we lost hope and colleague @jiri-urbandroid is preparing a new version of the Gamin integration which will fallback to a webserver on your phone (yes, this the only hack we can do), in case the message queue gets broken. Would you be willing to participate in BETA testing of this? We hope to resolve the Garmin issues with this one for all…

Hello, I have a new update on tis topic in this article https://sleep.urbandroid.org/we-finally-have-a-new-king-of-smart-watch/