When adjusting sensitivity settings, display effects of that setting on previous days' sleep charts

From Michael Jeffries on 2014/12/25 05:57:55 +0000

I find it difficult to set the motion and repetition sensitivity effectively because the settings don’t correspond to anything concrete. I would find it very helpful if, while choosing the settings, charts from previous days are shown with marks indicating when the current settings would have woken you on those days. Then I am able to meaningfully choose between the settings.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/6883402-when-adjusting-sensitivity-settings-display-effec

From Michael Jeffries on 2014/12/25 21:54:43 +0000

Thanks for hearing it! Yes, what I was suggesting was showing the activity graphs unchanged, simply with markers of where it would have activated the alarm, assuming that you store enough raw data to determine that. If not, it would make sense to store alarm triggers at all sensitivity settings on the raw data and only activate on the one selected. Then you could choose between the settings after the fact.