was using the app mainly for the alarm and in the past for some sleep tracking. Got a Pixel Watch and want to try it all out again. Sharing the bed with SO who I don’t want to disturb.
My main goals:
- alarm with smart period tracked by wearable
- alarm should sound from the phone (can vibrate first on the wearable, don’t really care about that)
- lucid dreaming only on the wearable (only vibrating)
- Dream Diary captcha
- pixel watch should be in bedtime mode
- fitbit tracking should work
- not really interested in the tracking of sleep as android itself but the smart period should work
I activated the following:
- smart period, captcha dream diary and lucid dreaming is activated. Tested the lucid dreaming vibration and got 3 vibrates on my pixel watch
- synced via health connect fitbit and sleep as android (not sure if necessary but does not hurt either i guess)
- activated pair tracking
Now to my questions:
- I read, that bedtime mode on the pixel watch does not work because the vibrations are not working, correct? So lucid dreaming would not work, right?
- If bedtime works, does it automatically start everything necessary for sleep as android so smart period, tracking etc. is working or do I have to start tracking and than activate bedtime mode?
- If bedtime mode does not work, would I need to start sleep as android tracking and than something like theater mode (to disable the display)?
- Is the dream diary only accessible in the comments of a tracked day or can I view it somewhere all together?
Thanks a lot