Watch detection when falling asleep

From Anonymous on 2016/04/24 14:05:02 +0000

There’s a few apps on the Pebble that already do this. It’s hard to guess when I’m falling asleep by adding minutes with the pause. I’d like where my watch knows when I fall asleep to start the tracking of my sleep.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/13569207-watch-detection-when-falling-asleep

From Robin Markowitz on 2016/05/04 00:51:31 +0000

When Sleep Cloud goes signicantly under 50%, and you can see the sudden plunge in the graph, I put that time into manual recorders as the time I went to sleep.

I would like to better see the app's judgement of total sleep have "rules applied after you wake to determine actual sleep time. In Sleepmeter, it asks for "holes" – when you briefly wake in the night. And this is subtracted from your total. I use sleep cloud to determine this by looking at the graph and actual green wake times.

If SaA could go a step in this direction AFTER tracking is stopped, instead of sleep detection while in the night, it would be a lot more accurate in terms of both duration and awakenings.

From Anonymous on 2016/04/24 14:05:18 +0000

Good idea mate