Volume jumps to max when tracking - Sleep as Android

Unfortunately, this also affects media volume in 3rd party apps, and we cannot control those separately from sonar media volume. This means that while using sonar, you can only use media apps on full volume.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org//faqs/Volume_max.html

I’ve noticed at least after using “test sensor”, the media (music) volume stays at max. Is there a way to turn the volume down automatically after the test?

It appears to be a problem only with “test sensor”. A regular sleep tracking session doesn’t leave the volume turned all the way up.

Hello @Fufu_508, you are right, I can reproduce the issue with test sensor… also I can reproduce that volume get back to previous state after sleep tracking… we will fix this issue in the sensor test… many thanks for reporting

2 Likes

I changed my tracking so it’s not sonar but the volume is still jumping to go max on my YouTube. Anything else I can do do I can listen to my hypnosis playlist on lower volume while tracking?

The lullaby volume options do nothing. The volume still at max.

Hello.rank my.fiverr acount

Hiya!
My name is Jill. It’s loverly to meet~ish you all :blush:
I’m new here. Although, I’ve been using the app for approximately… :thinking: nine years(?), I think.
Anywonk,
I have a solution for your volume problem. It’s definitely not ideal, but it’s been working for me for years. I have an app called Sound Assistant. It allows you to control the volume of each app that’s in use. For example; I use Spotify to help me fall asleep, so I’ll set the Spotify volume to halfway or lower. That way, if the volume goes all insane~like, it will only go as high as the maximum volume you set it to. There’s a little floating button that appears on the screen after you push one’a the volume buttons. It’s very intuitive, so no whirly~worries.

I hope I helped you out. I wish you all the coziest sleeps & the sweetest of dreams.

Take care & stuff!

~peace~love~
happiness~
healthiness~
hugs~&~kittens~
:smiley_cat:

1 Like

Omg thank you so much for this info! I need it for other uses, but for anyone else wondering, it’s a samsung store exclusive app.