Volume goes down when tracking - Sleep as Android

If you notice your volume gradually dropping after a while while tracking is running, the Turn off when sleeping is enabled. This feature lowers the system-wide volume, so it also affects music played outside of Sleep.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org/faqs/lullaby_volume_down.html

I have already disabled Lullabies, but the issue persists. Additionally, the volume does not change gradually; instead, it drops abruptly from 100% (or whatever the volume was previously set to) directly to 30%.

Below is a part of the output from the dumpsys audio command, run in an adb shell right after the sudden volume drop:

08-30 08:05:27:102 setStreamVolume(stream:STREAM_MUSIC index:3 flags:0x0) from com.urbandroid.sleep

I have tested different volume levels, but the app always reduces the volume to level 3 (i.e., index:3).

I would appreciate any insights to help resolve this issue.

Hi @Helenag, could you please send us the logs after reproducing this by using the Left ≡ menu → (?) Support → Report a bug?

I have just sent the bug report as instructed. I am available for any further clarifications. Thank you for your help.