Total integration of environmental and biological data

From Anonymous on 2016/03/20 02:56:08 +0000

Environmental data incl.
room temperature, bed temperature, humidity, indoor oxygen concentration, carbon dioxide concentration, PM2.5 level, VOC level, noise level, brightness. All these detected, recorded and represented in dynamic manners against time.

Biological data incl.
body temperature, heart rate, blood oxygen level, etc

Pre-record
the above said data shall start before bedtime. For example, 2hours before going to bed.

Pre-edit /pre-tagging
to allow pre-tagging, input of tag before sleep tracking starts. So that one can record his “current” status instantly.
This can be done by allowing a 2-stage start function of sleep tracking. 1st start to allow environmental, biological data recording and pre-tagging. 2nd start to allow conventional sleep tracking.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/13046034-total-integration-of-environmental-and-biological

From Allan Laal on 2016/09/22 08:13:26 +0000

This is an excellent feature suggestion!

I think the correlation between good sleep and indoor air quality (especially oxygen and CO2 levels) has been proven by sleep scientists.

I will wait until this feature is made until I buy my indoor air quality sensor.

From Christophe GOURDELIER on 2016/04/29 15:51:06 +0000

Look like you want to use Sleep As Android in a hospital…

From Kyleene on 2016/03/30 01:31:19 +0000

What about for those of us who don't have a smart watch our heart monitor? How would that work?