Time-stamped tags during the night

From Sebastian Schmidt on 2016/07/02 19:15:42 +0000

It would be good, if I could add tags during the night that will be visible at that very moment in the graph. For example if I had a dream, I sometimes briefly wake up and want to tag that moment, so I can easily find it in the morning on the sleep tracking graph (just like the snoring or sunset tags). This helps if people want to learn lucid dreaming, or note, when their dog stepped on them.
Could be done by tapping the phone in a certain pattern (1 tap: dream; two taps: lucid dream… customisable tags), or press a button, or write something on the screen with my finger (gesture recognition), or activate the screen and choose any of the tags I want to be on that screen.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/15065760-time-stamped-tags-during-the-night

From Allan Laal on 2018/01/05 09:28:23 +0000

I was about to suggest this to tag (possible) asthma events, so I could investigate the sleep recording data in the morning or with my doctor

just add some tags (either from the general graph tagging set or its own set) to the Sleep Tracking view and also add the ability to use these tags when a single point or a span is selected int the Sleep Graph view. The same tags should be searchable in the Sleep Graphs view