TicWatch Pro 3 vibration

Hi, I have a problem with my new Ticwatch Pro 3 watch, I’m used to using the watch vibration as an alarm clock, but it doesn’t work on a new watch, I don’t know why. I have a set of vibrations, but the watch only vibrates once during the alarm. How to operate to vibrate until the alarm goes off?

Hello Faldicek, I also have TicWatch 3 Pro and it works well… maybe the reason is we use the same philosophy for wearable alarm like we do for phone alarm… we try to find the minimal level of alarm enough to wake you… so we start gently and only increase intensity gradually…

So on the watch we start with a single vibe which is enough for lot of people with light sleep than way 30 seconds for another vibe than 20s, 10s and so on until it becomes a constant vibe…

You can delay any vibration on the phone or any sound in the Settings > Alarm
with the option Sound start, Vibration and Gentle volume increase

I’m sorry, you’re right. It’s unusual for me, I used to have a Xiaomi Amazfit Bip and it vibrated from the beginning, this is my first watch with Wear OS. Thank you for the explanation. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

One more question, will the alarm clock work if I have DND mode on my watch?

Hello, we implement the gentle vibration scheme on all our integration. But Amazfit Bip is implemented by third party… If I use Zdenek Horak’s Tools & Amazfit for the integration and I believe we the integration si closer to what we do on SaA, but even the implementations of Tools or Notify & Fitness differ…

Regarding alarm in DND - you mean Theather mode? Alarm vibrations should work on Wear OS regardless of the mode… although I’m not sure how to enabled DND on Wear OS? Can you send me the steps? I did now test to be sure with theather mode…

Phone-like quick menu and lower right icon. in the settings it is possible to adjust the time in personalization, to be sure I have set the time to turn off the DND mode before the possible start of the alarm.
Google Photos
Google Photos

Oh you are right. I see… I did just test with DND ON on my watch and vibrations work fine…many thanks…

So I thought that my watch was not vibrating at all too, but it vibrates exactly one time at the beginning of the alarm. I don’t know who could be woken up by that. Why does it not vibrate every 3 seconds like the phone and like the Xiaomi Mi Band I was using before this one? Is there a way to get it to vibrate repeatedly from the beginning?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot it is no longer 21… Sorry for the Necro.

Hello @bamhm182

many thanks for your message. Please note that we use gentle vibrations. It starts with a single vibe, another in 30s, than again in 20s and so on. After few minutes the vibrations will be continuous. We belive that this way we will find the least possible stimuli to wake you up the most pleasant way…