Sync with Jawbone UP app. Not the tacker

From GSC on 2015/07/21 05:12:11 +0000

This app has much better integration than the useless google fit. Works with sony sw3, like the sleepasandroid app.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/8955976-sync-with-jawbone-up-app-not-the-tacker

From Davin Theessen on 2015/08/07 18:37:38 +0000

This would be great. I am currently using fitnesssyncer.com to automatically sync sleep from Cloud to Up, but this doesn't transfer any sleep graph information, just the length of sleep

From Robin Markowitz on 2015/07/25 02:46:37 +0000

YES! I am loving this app: the "Purple App" and would like the S.A.A. data to go directly in. Unfortunately, I think they want you to buy their band, and that's the last remaining thing for which you need their band. Other sleep apps are locked out. (Fitbit is allowing other apps in, but the Jawbone Purple app is fantastic.)

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. I give it the best approximation from Sleep Cloud and log it. It would be nice to have it go in automatically when uploaded to Sleep Cloud. It should be possible: they are open to most other fitness apps and hubs. Just not sleep.

One thing I don't understand in their thinking is that they have a Jawbone watchface on the Pebble so you absolutely wouldn't buy a Jawbone for another $100 if you have a Pebble: why not let the data in? That's a question for Jawbone.