Support for PineTime

I was wondering if there was plans for supporting the PineTime (link to device page below).

1 Like

Hello @Melgal , my collegue @jiri-urbandroid is very keen about the PineTime, but last tiem we checked there many of the required APIs whch we would need for the integration were missing. I guess we may need to revisit it but few months back it was not possible to integrate with the PineTime…

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response! Do you know if the APIs are a hardware limitation, or software? Looking at their store page they are now selling production versions of the device, so I would assume they have a more filled out set of APIs to integrate with their hardware.

1 Like

They are in software IMHO… We will have a look at the latest development… maybe something has changed if they started shipping now…

2 Likes

Has there been any updates to this? If not is there a way to donate a dev kit (open box, just the dev kit, not the sealed watch).

1 Like

I’m also curious about this. Let us know if you have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

So PineTime is now supported, but only for InifiniTime firmware, right @jiri-urbandroid?

I’d like to try wasp-os, but then I won’t have Sleep support any more right? What was needed in infiniTime to support Sleep?