"Smart period+" - Do not wake up when user is in deep sleep for the whole smart period time

From Alex on 2018/01/21 13:01:22 +0000

I usually have a 20mins smart period, but sometimes I am in a deep sleep phase for all these 20mins. In this case, SaA wakes me up at the end of the smart period, but obviously I feel very tired after that.

So I want to suggest a feature which might be called “Smart period+”. When I am in deep sleep for the whole smart period time, SaA should NOT fire an alarm at the end of that smart period. Instead, it should wait until the deep sleep phase is over.

I think the technical implementation should not be a big challenge, but it would be a great feature that can make the app even better!

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/33026674--smart-period-do-not-wake-up-when-user-is-in-d

From Alex on 2018/01/21 13:06:39 +0000

Btw just extending the smart period time is not a solution for this problem. This would mean that I could wake up way too early (because most times in the mornings, your'e in a light sleep) which eventually leads to a lack of sleep.