Sleepwalk alarm

From Diego Madero on 2016/01/18 08:27:52 +0000

I suffer of some kind of sleep disorder that make me sleepwalk when I don’t be careful with my sleep hours and food habits, or when I’m under a lot of stress.
When I wake up, sometimes I do some stupid and dangerous things without realizing, obviously, and I live alone, so I put a lot of bells in the doors, and build an Arduino moving sensor that turns an alarm and a light on after four minutes, to wake me up if I start walking around the house while sleeping… It’s a very annoying thing.
I think it’s possible and even easy, to integrate a sleep walking alarm, I think it should depend on a smart watch accelerometer, but I think it would definitely worth it. I think there’s a of people with problems similar to me, and there are not a lot of others trustworthy options out there.
Thanks, and sorry if my english it’s not perfect :stuck_out_tongue: but I think you get the idea.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/11486565-sleepwalk-alarm

From Azariah on 2016/07/04 22:48:32 +0000

Me to bro cool idea