Sleep tracking - Sleep as Android

Do not disturb when sleeping If checked, do not disturb (DND) mode will be enabled during sleep tracking, and disabled again when sleep tracking ends. Note the following special rules: if DND was active before sleep tracking started, Sleep will not touch it (ie. it won’t disable it in the morning) if DND was activated by Sleep, but you have toggled it during the sleep tracking, Sleep will not touch it again
Turn off wireless signal during sleep This option tries to disable radios (wifi, cellular) during sleep tracking. Due to constraints gradually introduced in Android, it behaves differently based on the Android version you have on your phone. Below 4.2: turns on airplane mode Lollipop (5): turns off wifi Oreo (8): turns off wifi. If you have turned on airplane mode manually, we cannot turn wifi on for features such as IFTTT or Smartlights Q (10): does nothing - Android 10 has removed any means of controlling wifi programmatically

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org//sleep/sleep_tracking.html

Sonar doesn’t work on my device, could this be because of my stereo speakers?

One speaker is at the bottom as usual, one is at the top with the earpiece and that’s how they do stereo on the OnePlus 8t.

I’ve had the OnePlus 6 before but it broke and I do not notice this device being any worse in speaker quality, they’re even supported by Dolby and yes, I did turn the filtering off.