Sleep tracking should start when entering REM

From Anonymous on 2014/10/12 22:28:35 +0000

Several times per night i get up my phone, exit the sleep tracking, delete it and restart. All because i want my “sleep time” to be as accurate as possible. Instead, tracking should start when entering REM.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/6554008-sleep-tracking-should-start-when-entering-rem

From Allan Laal on 2016/09/22 08:16:44 +0000

lol, I do the same thing, sometimes this wakes me up and sleeping fails because I feel I have to remain concius enough to start sleep tracking just before I enter REM/Deep sleep

From Derek on 2014/11/14 04:30:26 +0000

Auto detect sleep… the app should auto track around bed time and detect sleep. Or perhaps the app could auto detect very strong movement at bed time and pop a snooze the sleep tracker for X minutes… either way you could add a pushpin on the graph when sleep was detected and allow the user edit the sleep start event.

From Anonymous on 2014/10/15 08:31:28 +0000

I think there should be a clock in and clock out feature like in Sleepbot so you can keep track of your sleep debt without having to track your entire sleep. Please experiment using the sleepbot app and widget to understand what I am talking about. Not everyone wants to track the entire sleep but they still want to know how much debt they are in.