Detailed description of the problem:
After changing summer time settings, sleep reminder notifications is wrong about an hour. Details below.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure it is summer time
- Set your optimal sleep duration to 7 hours 30 minutes
- enable reminder to go to sleep.
- Set alarm time to 06:30
- Sleep reminder comes up at 23:00. All is okay.
- Wait until the phone changes to normal time again, that is switching from 03:00 to 02:00 automatically.
- The sleep reminder will come up at 22:00 now, which makes your sleep duration last 08 hours and 30 minutes. So either i will get too much sleep or have to remind myself to go to sleep manually. Both makes the reminder useless.
Version of Sleep as Android:
Current version which is available in the play store right now.