Shouldn't the heart rate be exported to Google Fit?

Not sure if I have misunderstood the “Sleep as Android–>Knowledge base–>Integration–>Google Fit”, but there it lists “Heart rate import and export” as a feature for Google Fit.

However, although I can see the heart rate in the Sleep app, It is never exported to Google Fit.
Are there additional steps to get this working?

Thanks

Edit:
Google Fit is enabled in the settings

Assuming this is not possible I requested it (Heart Rate to Google Fit)

We’re you able to figure this out? It seems that mine did transfer to Google Fit.
I am using a Samsung Gear Fit 2 as my wearable, double checked to make sure the Heart Rate option was checked in the settings (and not both the HR and the Smart HR/Polar option). I noticed if both were selected (didn’t notice it the first night) it won’t even record HR. (The photo is two merged together, I wish it was how Google Fit showed the information though).

Thanks for the tip, Unfortunately it didn’t work.
I did indeed have both the “Heart rate monitoring” and “Bluetooth Smart” checked under the heart rate monitoring options in “Settings --> Wearables” but unchecking “Heart rate monitoring” didn’t change anything for me. I can still see the heart rate throughout the night in the Sleep app, but nothing is synced to Google Fit.
I use a Mio Link HR monitor.
:thinking: