Scam ! Happy-electronics.eu

I buy a mask 125€!! on the web site happy-Electronics.eu end of April. We are begin of August and I still haven’t received the product. This product is recommended by Sleep as Droid but it is a Scam.
Beware and please stop the link to this tcheck “company”

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for your feedback and sorry for the troubles.
Under which name did you purchase the mask? Please contact support@urbandroid.org, and give us more details - we will ask Happy Electronics company, what has happened to your order.
Was your order confirmed? And did you get the tracking number?
Thank you.

There have been SEVERAL reports of that company scamming people, in the comments under articles recommending their devices. Customers contacting them over and over with no reply, months going by with no updated status beyond “Payment received,” etc. This is more than a one-time event. :confused:

1 Like

Hello, big sorry about that impression… we are keeping an eye on this and at the moment I do not know about any customers who’s issues would not be resolved to their satisfaction. Happy Electronics did ship thousands of devices - masks, oximeters, Sleep Phasers in the last years and the number of negative feedback is really minimal…

Please note that international shipping is a big issue nowadays in the covid times it may work smoothly between a pair countries but be completely blocked for another pair. So please be patient about the deliveries. I did now specifically asked Happy electronics about your case and I’m waiting for their reply and will update with more details…

Hello, we apologize for this situation. As we wrote on July 17, we filed a complaint with the Czech Post and within a week or two we can send the shipment again. Unfortunately, on July 23, I went on vacation and my representative colleague ended up at home with the flu. Tests have confirmed that it is not COVID-19. Unfortunately, no one managed to process emails. Therefore, we did not respond to your new requests. We are resolving the situation at the post office this week and we can send the packages again.

I am currently having problems with the company. I purchased the sleep mask and received it. The second time I plugged it in the charge it, the USB port dislodged and the device quit working. I contacted the company and they asked me to provide pictures. I did so and never heard back, despite following up a couple of times.

I get that their products aren’t your responsibility, but I spent a lot of money on this device to improve my Sleep As Andoid and Mindroid experience, and I am quite frustrated! (I have additional pictures, but apparently I can only upload one)

@kamahon sorry for the issues and sorry about this taking time, I’m sure they respond and resolve the issue with you. I’m also sending this link to Happy Electronics now… Many thanks…

Hello, this is support from Happy Electronics. We are solving the shipping issues with high priority. Every customer received a tracking id. Please, write some evidence that you contact us, we will solve it.

here we are 2 years later, I’ve also ordered a sleep mask nearly 2 months ago, got an order confirmation on Oct 2 & received a tracking number on Oct 5 but its a USPS tracking number and has not moved, just says the label was created in Waldport Oregon.
And no response whatsoever despite multiple attempts to reach out to Happy Electronics. I Are y’all still so busy “solving the shipping issues” 2 years later that you can’t respond to my email?

I’m really annoyed. And the lack of response from anyone makes the situation all that much more upsetting.

Dear customers,

We are writing to apologize for the recent delays in our customer support. We understand that this is not the experience you expect from us, and we are taking steps to ensure that it does not happen again.

The issue was caused by a combination of two factors. First, our external support partner did not check her emails for over a month. We have a WhatsApp contact for this purpose, but not all customers have WhatsApp. Second, our 17track plugin was not working, so we were not receiving alerts about package tracking information.

We have resolved both of these issues. Our support partner is now checking her emails regularly, and our 17track plugin is working again. We are also working to resolve any outstanding issues with packages that have been delayed.

Of the 120 packages that are currently in transit, 9 are experiencing delays due to issues that occurred either during shipping or at the warehouse. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We value your business and want to ensure that you have a positive experience with our company.

We will be responding to all emails by Friday. We are also working to transition our customer support to a new partner. We will provide an update on this process as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

The Happy Electronics team