Samsung Health - Sleep as Android

Allows you to synchronize data between Sleep as Android and Google Fit.

Automatic export of your sleep duration and times and heart rate into Samsung Health.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org//services/s_health.html

Not working import from Samsung Health

2 Likes

Not working import from Samsung Health

Hello guys, can you please use menu - report a bug to give us few more details?

Have been trying on and off for a week but SasA does not sync with Samsung Health. Don’t understand bug report system - I have no log to submit. When I click on Sync on my Samsung A70 phone, nothing shows up in Samsung Health.

Have finally got sync to work with Samsung Health after downloading the latest version, but auto sync does not work on my Samsung Galaxy phone. I have to manually sync. Interesting to see the SaA results displayed differently.

I cant to link my sleep as android to samsung health because there is no “samsung health” point in SaA sevices. “Google calendar” goes right after “google fit” point! Help please.

I just got a Galaxy 3 Watch, and started using Samsung Health, but now I have “overlapping” sleep records: one from Sleep as Android, and the other from the Galaxy Watch.

I want to use the watch and SaA together, but it seems to be creating two separate records. I set up SH as directed in the doc, so I’m thinking there’s something wrong with how I set up the watch. Any suggestions?

TIA!

Having same problem with overlapping records. 1st record has activity graph, but no sleep score, spo2, or snoring. If they are 2 records from 2 different apps, wouldn’t they share that data?? I am assuming the the graphs use the same data, but they are different. Is this because samsung interprets it differently?
Do in need to disable something in SH to eliminate the dual recording? Thanks!

Having same problem with overlapping records. 1st record has activity graph, but no sleep score, spo2, or snoring. If they are 2 records from 2 different apps, wouldn’t they share that data?? I am assuming the the graphs use the same data, but they are different. Is this because samsung interprets it differently?
Do in need to disable something in SH to eliminate the dual recording? Thanks!

In SH, I now see where it identifies the the overlapping records as either Sleep as Android or the GW4. This now makes more sense… although lately only the GW4 data shows up in SH, where I did see both sets of data before. I don’t think I changed anything. Could something have broken?

I too have this problem. I tend to blame Samsung for this and not SaA. This could be easily solved if it were possible to disable sleep tracking on the watch4 in SH.

I’m not able to link SaA to Samsung Health at the moment. When I select the service it shows me the permission screen, which repeats once after granting them. After that the checkbox is not selected.

(Sleep Crash report 20220707 22670 should cover this)

Hi, some users keep reporting, that the latest S Health update does not save the permissions (no matter how many times you grant them). But that means Sleep app won’t be able to connect due to missing permissions.
One user found a solution on a reddit thread - it is very old information, but so far, it helped all users, who contacted us recently.
If anyone is having similar issue (permissions are not saved), try this: