Samsung calendar

Is there a way you guys can implement Samsung calendar into the app? Google calendar sawks. :pray:

Doesnt your google calendar sync with the Samsung one and so everything appears on both. It does for me. Why is obe calendar vetter than the other anyway? What else do they do other than tell us the date?

You mentioned 1 reason, there’s others but it’s a matter of preference. I just like Samsung calendar better :person_shrugging:

Hi @Vako, our sources are limited, so we have chosen the most common calendar.
Every service integration is extremely time-consuming, especially with the API levels and permissions changing all the time.

Hi there. Wait when you say your resources are limited, please tell me it has to do with time or just not many of you working on it. Because if it’s money wise I can bet you guys make a good amount on subscription alone :person_shrugging:

Both.
Only a minimum fraction of our users have subscriptions, and they mostly get subscriptions only temporarily before getting the lifetime license.
We do not wish not force users to subscriptions only to have sources to integrate other calendar services - that does not feel fair to users.

Was only a question wasn’t saying it’s fair or not didn’t hurt asking you’ve told many plenty of times to put stuff on this section :person_shrugging:

We offer lifetime licenses, so our sources from subscriptions are not as plentiful as you think. And I hope our users rather have an option to avoid subscriptions than having multiple calendar integrations. I might be wrong - let’s see if there will be other suggestions from the users.

1 Like

@Vako and @lenka-urbandroid, I’m not sure what you’re wanting to accomplish, but I have Samsung calendar. Due to the nature of my business, I have to sync multiple Google calendars, Outlook calendar, etc. For what it’s worth, I’ve been using business Calendar 2 (yes, I upgraded to the paid Pro version years ago) to do that. You can choose how often to update the events and tasks. My Samsung calendar also shows in it. I’ve seen other SaA users use it also. For my purposes, it’s my primary calendar interface (I have 16 calendars - don’t ask! :face_with_spiral_eyes::upside_down_face:) Perhaps something like that might work for you? Just a suggestion…

Like I’ve said before, it was a suggestion as I know many users prefer Samsung instead of Google calendar. For me it’s more polished. I don’t know, it’s aatter of preference but I honestly don’t see the bad it can do to have it integrated do people can choose. Again a suggestion