Retroactive smart wake up

From Anonymous on 2015/03/19 01:54:56 +0000

I have found that my body knows when it needs to wake up, and it seems to be between six and eight hours depending on how tired I am. I would Love To have the option to hit the ideal wake up button, and from there it would automatically set Smart wake up for 2 hours after. I’ve played around with a few ways to try to make this work such as using the nap feature, but that only goes to an hour. Also to be able to set the smart alarm period Manually based on time (such as between 5-7am) would also help

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/7256655-retroactive-smart-wake-up

From Petr Nálevka on 2015/04/07 14:23:40 +0000

+Ivo If you use menu>ideal sleep time this will schedule an ideal sleep alarm and start sleep tracking, so you have your ideal sleep regardless of bedtime with one click

From Ivo Roilev on 2015/04/07 14:04:43 +0000

I love this idea!
Do I miss something on the 'Ideal sleep length' implementation, but it is ideal only once, only when set - the next days it may not be ideal time to wake at all!
I want to set Automatic ideal sleep length' that will wake me 8 hours after I go to sleep, every day, no matter when I go to sleep

Thanks for the great product, keep up with good work!