Query: Any way to delay the fallback captcha availability to force using the QR/NFC option?

I set up a QR Code/NFC in another room. Problem is i’m lazy and just use the fallback counting sheep option - set to very simple/100.

Now, while i might decide it’s easier to get up if i set counting sheep to a harder mode counting say 300, i’m wondering if there is an option to set a delay to say, wait 5 minutes before you can use the fallback, meaning you have to hear the alarm getting louder. I feel the sound might be a better motivator for me to get out of bed and go use the code. Even at 300, i might just use the sheep.

This is likely an unnecessary query, and i should just use the sheep, haha.
Thanks.

Hi @DariaM, you can disable the fallback solution, if even the hardest level is too tempting for you - Settings > Alarms > CAPTCHA > Settings > Lost my code/fag fallback Just use it with caution…

Hello @DariaM, another option is to use a higher difficulty setting on that CAPTCHA. There are addional 100 sheeps for every level of difficulty you set and 500 sheep is a lot of sheep :slight_smile: