Prevent setting alarms during a specified time before and after an alarm goes off

From Lee on 2016/09/08 13:12:34 +0000

I currently use sleep as android with the NFC captcha to force myself to get out of bed and go to the NFC tag. However I often still just then set another alarm half an hour later and go back to bed.

I would like to see an option to prevent any alarms to be set or added during a specified time period before or after an alarm goes off. This could prevent me setting another alarm for half an hour before and after my alarm goes off.

You could even call the setting something like “Self control”, for those who have none :stuck_out_tongue:

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/15969946-prevent-setting-alarms-during-a-specified-time-bef

This would be helpful for people that use the app for medication adherence, they could use this on a pill organizer and associate a specific tag to a time.

I have to take medication for times a day and different medications every other day, will every month I sort my meds into daily quad containers.

Additionally, this function should be extend to QRcodes as well.