Option to select wifi or data

From Ville on 2016/10/18 03:45:50 +0000

I didn’t find a way to use online radios as alarm but WITHOUT a wifi. App automatically started wifi but without connection played that ‘standard’ alarm sound.
I don’t have wifi but i do have unlimited data plan so maybe a option to select one or another.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/16704343-option-to-select-wifi-or-data

From Ayla Markkula on 2017/01/26 16:51:19 +0000

This is my problem too.

I have enough mobile data, and I usually don't have airplane mode on (I use priority mode instead), so therefore I would like to have the option to turn OFF this "only play radio when a WiFi connection has been established" function that currently seems to be the default.

That is, I want to be able to choose to have a radio alarm as long as ANY internet connection is established, by turning off the default "30 sec try to establish WiFi connection".

Maybe even have a settings option that Sleep As Android FIRST tries connecting to WiFi, and then turns off WiFi and goes on mobile data if WiFi doesn't work. Maybe with the option to turn off airplane mode (if it's on) if WiFi doesn't work, turn off WiFi, and trying mobile internet. These types of settings would be absolutely perfect for me.
But idunno if that is possible, so in that case I'd prefer to have the "any internet connection" so that it doesn't turn on WiFi first and mess everything up (because if it tries to connect to a WiFi that hasn't got any data anymore or requires a browser log-in or similar, I end up stuck with no internet connection unbeknownst to me, and won't receive any messages etc. until I discover this mistake and turn WiFi off).

Kind regards,
Long-time user Ayla Markkula