"Note" creator by voice

From Ana Pires on 2016/05/28 12:21:51 +0000

When I’m about to sleep, I often remember things I have to do. It would be amazing if the app could recognize a voice command that created me a note, instead of me having to take the phone to create a written one, cracking my sleepy state.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/14317806--note-creator-by-voice

From Ana Pires on 2016/05/30 05:13:12 +0000

Note: yes, I could just say the memo or idea out loud and it would be recorded, as a noise, but still I'll have to look for it, which takes time, specially when the insight comes in between sleeps.

Plus: following the same "voice command" possibility, I would love to be able to record how I'm feeling, so, for example, on a two-hour insomnia night I could start off by answering things like "energetic", "stressed", "thoughtful" , "angry", "happy", "cold", "hot", "satisfyed", "clean", etc., to a pre-turned-on question "how are you feeling tonight?" or even better a voice comand "right now I'm feeling". It could help me understand the reasons for my insistent insomnia nights, plus it could become a before sleep ritual, wich can help to "call" he sleep state.