Noise playback limited to 3 minutes, 8 seconds after the 4th recording

When I select Noise I get a list of sound recordings. Sometimes it says so-many seconds, sometimes it says ‘3 minutes’.
When I play back the first three recordings I get the full length, but after the fourth recording very often only 8 seconds of the 3 minute recordings are played.

Is 3 minutes a hard limit? Why do I only get 8 seconds play back after the fourth recording?

Regards,
GW

Hi @gwiesenekker, I’ve been using Sleep As Android for many years and I’ve often had noise recordings well over ten minutes and even more. I’ve also had numerous noise recordings each night on my Samsung S23 Ultra. I had the same results on various models of Samsung phones going all the way back to the Note 2. So, if there are hard limits set, I am not aware of them. Have you let the team know what phone, etc. you are using? If you post the information on the forum, they might be other users with a similar phone who offer more helpful suggestions. I hope you find a solution soon. I’ve grown to love this app for years and use it daily. I also use their Twilight app to help improve sleep by gradually changing the display at night to dimmer with a controllable kind of “red shift” to help with melatonin.
Cheers

Hi Ray,

I have SaA installed on a Lenovo Tab M9 (model TB310FU) running Android 13. I have checked all recordings and there is no recording longer than 3 minutes. I noticed that all recordings that only play 8 seconds are marked with ‘zzz’ diagonally on the top right. What does that mean?

Thanks,
GW

It means it detected snoring and used vibration or sound to hopefully stop your snoring… “Anti-snoring”