Nap-timer! Start nap-timer after sleep-detection. Or reset nap-timer when movement detected

From per kristian faldet on 2015/01/19 18:22:27 +0000

"NASA just concluded 26 minutes is the ideal nap-time", the radio-lady said :slight_smile: Trying to get the most out of a nap would be significantly easier if the timer resets when repositioning for the best nap-position.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/6983980-nap-timer-start-nap-timer-after-sleep-detection

From Forrest Goodson on 2015/01/27 16:02:20 +0000

This is an important one for anyone looking for restful naps (Saturdays and Sundays for me). I fall asleep fairly quickly but my wife does not. If the goal is to get X minutes of sleep/rest then it only makes sense that the timer shouldn't start until you are asleep and should not count any minutes you are "awake".

In addition , just like the smart wake up with "not before Idea;" this would be a constraint to make sure you are not still in bed after a 6 hr nap or at 4 PM on a overnight sleep if your sleep is not restful enough. (i.e. some sort of constraint that says "no more than X min" or "X hours" in bed)

Would be a sort of Optimized Nap.