More separation between dismiss and snooze

From Anonymous on 2015/03/31 09:13:40 +0000

The dismiss and snooze buttons are awfully close together, particularly the little ones that give the option for additional time. When I’m just waking up and want to snooze, I’m terrified that I’m going to dismiss instead of snoozing. If I do, I will oversleep. Please space the buttons away from each other. As attractive and cool as your current snooze/dismiss screen is now, it scares the bejeezus out of me every morning I can snooze.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/7387222-more-separation-between-dismiss-and-snooze

From Jules on 2018/01/06 15:19:37 +0000

I would ask that you keep the snooze button in the same location, but across the width of the screen. Then use a slide to dismiss at the top or bottom of the screen. I don't look at my screen when I'm snoozing the alarm. Plus, I have three friends who are color blind-- red and green are bad combination.

When I turn on CAPTCHA, I don't see an option for double-tap. I see options for sheep and QR codes, which are not explained.

From Petr Nálevka on 2017/01/09 09:36:30 +0000

+Ivette… we use red for dismiss and green for snooze, you can configure a CAPTCHA for dismiss your use a double tap to dismiss feature in settings-alarm…

From Ivette on 2017/01/07 19:22:26 +0000

Totally agree. as suggestion, you might use different background colors in the buttons or even some icons to differentiate them more easily.

when the alarm goes off, the brain is still not fully activated ( :