Managing #geo tags and environment analysis

From Gabriel on 2016/08/07 13:43:42 +0000

[1] Maybe the app should have a few more location management tools and statistic analysis.
e.g: People often have some 2-3 locations they sleep at frequently, like home, boyfriend/girlfriend, country house. Aside from that, sometimes we go traveling os something, so we have to sleep in other random places.
Because of that, it would be nice to be able to manually set 2 or 3 specific locations, to differentiate town and countryside etc, and then compare sleep data on that, to easely gather information like: do I sleep better at home or at my girlfriend/boyfriend’s? How’s my sleep while traveling compared to my routine sleep? How’s my sleep when going countryside?

[2] don’t have an idea on how to implement that, but the app could do some environment checking as well as sleep, maybe at the beginning of sleep track, to check for how much lighting and noise the room has. It would be very useful to be able to compare some data on that and gather some information like “your room is to noisy, make it quieter to sleep better” or “you sleep better with some light on” or “you sleep longer after the alarm when the room isn’t dark enough”.

Well, hope it’s of some use and thanks for listening.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/15579639-managing-geo-tags-and-environment-analysis

Simply being able to look up what each tag means would make geo tagging far more useful. Right now, I have no idea what each of them is, so they are practically useless for manking decisions.

1 Like