Make harder to dismiss alarm on Pebble watch

From Meghan Callahan on 2015/10/20 18:30:36 +0000

I use Sleep As Android with my Pebble watch for an alarm. The problem I’m having is that it is too easy for me to turn off my alarm by exiting the SAA app on my Pebble while still asleep. It would be nice to have something in the SAA Pebble app to prevent easy exit/dismiss, or perhaps restricting me to snooze alarm until I dismissed the SAA app on my phone.
I’ve seen a few other Pebble apps that require a press and hold to exit, or a combination of several buttons (left to exit, right to confirm/cancel exit).
Yes, I know there is already CAPTCHA on the Android app, but I’d like using the Pebble for the slow wake up before I turn on my phone. I’m also a master at sleep-“turn off buzzing thing”, so need a little extra help. Thanks!

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/10292607-make-harder-to-dismiss-alarm-on-pebble-watch

From Meghan Callahan on 2015/10/20 18:43:36 +0000

Some of these ideas may require using the Pebble Activity Tracker feature to allow Sleep as Android to run in the background even if exiting the app. (I don't know the technical details, but may be worth looking into)

From Meghan Callahan on 2015/10/20 18:40:39 +0000

Suggestions for Pebble Watch app:
Option to restrict dismissing and/or snoozing alarm from Pebble
Short-press of any button snoozes alarm instead of default button action
Long-press on exit button to close app
Exit confirmation that requires different buttons to use (left button to exit, right button to confirm)
Prevent app from exiting unless alarm has been dismissed on phone
Add CAPTCHA feature to Pebble (similar to feature on Android app, but simplified for Pebble)
Use accelerometer for Pebble CAPTCHA before exiting app (ie: shake wrist for 30 seconds, 10 fist-pumps, etc.)