Lullaby - Sleep as Android

Plays you a lullaby when you get to bed to help you fall asleep better.

For lullabies, you can use built-in lullabies, your own music, or you can try binaural beats.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org//sleep/lullaby.html

Can better support for Spotify be added, maybe headspace as well. At the moment the app presents Spotify as playlists that you listen to. I don’t usually listen to sleep playlists during the day so I can’t select them. Using Spotify in the lullaby section should either recommend you your playlists or the playlists in the sleep genre surely? And headspace has bedtime meditation+music so adding better support there would be nice. Lastly also better support on Spotify for alarm as Spotify does provide playlists that are oriented towards morning activity same goes for headspace

1 Like

Has something changed recently with these? It used to move my favorites to the top of the list, and thus would start the previous used one automatically when I start tracking. It doesn’t do that anymore and it always stays tracking with whale diving. I did swap devices about a week ago, but I don’t recall it having this issue until the past couple of days ago.
Thanks! :blush:

I have the same problem as Logan. It just started after the last update. It makes my Tasker automation worthless. No new device for me.

Glad to see it isn’t just me. I’ll see if I can find a feedback link and bring it up with devs.

Came back to report that I wiped the storage of the app and the lullaby list returned to normal. I’m not sure what the issue was, but that’s a quick (minus reconfiguring) fix.

Thanks for the tip, it worked for me too. I just wish I had thought to backup my data half a second before erasing it, rather than half a second after. :woman_facepalming:t3:

This! Please let us select a specific playlist from Spotify to play when activating sleep tracking, and also a shortcut to select same track quickly.

I can’t seem to set online radio to start automatically. Am I missing something or is it not currently possible?

1 Like

I have the same issue. No radio when sleep tracking is started. Hmmm

To use the beta guided meditation, do I have to start it in is own app?

Within SAA, I have checked the box for it in settings, but it does not show up as an option in the lullabies.

I’m quite confused about the settings “Turn off when sleeping”. If it’s disabled, does that mean that it will automatically turn off when I fall asleep, or when I set it to 15 minutes, it will turn off after 15 minutes, or it will continue to play until I fall asleep? Because last night I set it at 15 minutes and I also set delayed tracking for 15 minutes, and it’s more than 15 minutes, and it’s still at maximum volume and isn’t turning off.

Hello Kim,
the period in Turn off when sleeping is minimum playback time. Which means he app will gradually lower the volume only after that time, and after it detects you started falling asleep. If you are still awake at the end of the timer, the app won’t change the volume yet.
If Turn off when sleeping is disabled, the app will let the lullaby playing the whole time, and won’t alter the volume during the tracking.

Pls add support for Calm app. Thanks

Hi, all integrations depend on open API. Calm app does not seem to have API for integrations, so the integration is not possible. If they do not wish to share a public-facing API for all apps, they can use our open API for integration (details at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org/devs/0parent.html).