Lucid dreaming cues via smartwach vibration

Title speaks for itself. I sleep with earplugs due to noises in my environment. Sleeping with headphones just doesn’t do well enough at that so audio cues are not good for me.

Hello @Vito_M, you can configure the vibrations in Settings → Sleep tracking → Lucid dreaming → Vibrate. If the compatible wearable is used for sleep tracking, it will vibrate during the lucid dreaming cues.

Should my wearable vibrate while I’m listening to the preview?

Which wearable do you have?

Galaxy Watch 5

Preview will do a full preview - so sound, vibrations on the phone + vibration on the wearable (if enabled, and if the wearable supports testing the preview).
In real life, only the wearable used for tracking will vibrate, not both.

When im trying the preview though, my Watch doesn’t vibrate (it has a haptics function)

Is the wearable already configured as the movement sensor and connected to Sleep? And if you test it in a real-life situation, does it vibrate?
Also check, if the Bedtime mode is not active, as it blocks all vibrations.

I’ve just tested the accelerometer in Settings > Sleep tracking > Wearable and it appears as though it’s testing my phone’s sensor instead of my watch’s.

Also, the watch does vibrate, and bedtime mode wasn’t active on my watch when testing the preview.

If you start the tracking from the wearable, does it connect?

Yeah, although I usually have to close and reopen the app once because when I open it for the first time in a while it tells me to install the app on my phone even though I have it.

So starting the tracking from the wearable produces a graph with data?
Could you please use the Left ≡ menu → (?) Support → Report a bug, after you start the tracking on the wearable and ideally trigger the anti-snoring cue?

Mevermind, it doesnt show the graph, and after a while, it says “Failed, tap to retry” on the watch.

It sounds like the communication between the addon the main app is not established. Could you please make sure all the involved components (Sleep, Galaxy Wear, Bluetooth) are excluded from the optimizations (https://dontkillmyapp.com/), and then send me the logs (Left ≡ menu → (?) Support → Report a bug)?

There, done!