Low Breath Rate Alarm Tuning

I’ve been wanting to track oxygen levels for the longest time, and I’m excited to finally have a watch that can (TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra). The low breath rate alarm is a really good feature. However, I think it might need a little tuning before it will be useful. The alarm seems to go off more than it should and ends up degrading my sleep more than it helps.

First, I wish the documentation explained what each of the sensitivity levels are. I didn’t really find much. In fact, the alarm may already do what I would like it to do, but it’s hard to determine that without an explanation of the levels.

Second, I’d to be able to set the alarm with more granularity instead of the levels being subjective. As in, fire off the alarm if levels drop below a specific level (ie 80%, 85%, 90%, etc). Also, I’d like to see a time threshold. I don’t want the alarm to sound if levels drop below the set limit momentarily, but only if they stay below the limit for a certain amount of time (ie 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, etc minutes).

Third, it would be nice if I could set multiple alarms (at least 2) with different alarm intensities. I don’t want to be woken up from deep sleep if the level drops below 90%. I’d like a gentle alarm that would wake me if I were in light sleep, but wouldn’t if I were in deep sleep. However, I’d like to be able to set a stronger alarm that woke me if I dropped below 80%, no matter the circumstances.

Last, I can also see benefit in being able to select the types of sleep that the alarms apply to, but that’s really low on my wish list.

Thanks for all the great work you guys have put into this app! Its a great value and one of my favorites!