Light level not always recorded

Is it only me? Light level is not recorded every night; I do not touch anything, but sometimes it is not recorded.

Does anybody know why?

2 Likes

Hello Dario, could you please send us your application log (Report a bug from Left menu), ideally right after you get a graph without the light readings? Many thanks.

Sent now; my record was from 4 hours ago

1 Like

I only occasionally get light levels on the sleep graphs. I’ll send a report now.

Thnaks.

2 Likes

True. When I push the sleep button, it turns off my bedroom Hue lights. Really, really nice feature! But doesn’t show the initial level nor the “pee light” in the middle of the night. That is almost never shown in the graph. It would be nice to know if the low level, red “pee light” affects my going right back to sleep. (Only the color bulb turns red, of course. I would like another color bulb, but each bulb is expensive.)

Sometimes it works! I will also send a bug report. I can’t do that today because when I went to bed and pushed the button, I slept the whole night though!!! :+1:

Dear Lenka, any insights yet? Do you need additional example Lois?

I have been using this for like 2 months, and have only seen light level records for a few nights, and those are even incomplete

Hello Perry, at the moment we only show lighyt ovr 30 LUX… so treme must be consistent signal over 30 LUX to show the line could this be the reason?

1 Like

Oh, that explains everything

1 Like

Thank you, also. I have two color Hue bulbs on usually before pushing the sleep button, but the light indicator never appears after I dismiss my alarm hours later. I would need to brighten my lights, and I don’t care to do that. I guess this is helpful for those in multi-person rooms, where another person puts the light on brightly. Or for those who sleep with a light on, really on. (Not a good idea, hence the indicator.)

Thanks for this information.