Is vibration alarm available on Polar devices?

I’m currently using a Ticwatch S2, and I’m looking for a potential replacement.

The Ticwatch S2 is slow and unresponsive- basically unusable for any purpose other than Sleep as Android. Just a few days ago, after having its battery drained during travel, it failed to boot. A factory reset from recovery got it booting again, but it still took several hours for it to get to the point where the Sleep as Android app was reinstalled on it again and functional. Not Sleep as Android’s fault at all- frankly the fact that I don’t have to do anything other than install the app and approve biometrics permissions is a huge blessing. Big props to the developers for a seamless experience on their end. This is a long winded way of saying I believe the Ticwatch S2 is dying.

I like the proposition of the Polar devices. Inexpensive and limited in purpose, the perfect sleep tracker.

One issue- having my watch vibrate as an alarm is huge to me. It’s my preferred way of waking up. My partner likes it too because it doesn’t wake them up. I’m not seeing vibration advertised as a feature of the Polar devices (OH1, H10, Sense).

The Supported Wearables list is great, but does not indicate whether vibration alarm is a feature on each device. It would be useful if it did.

Is vibration alarm a feature available on Polar wearables, like OH1, H10, and Sense?