In stats make moving average (length may be changed in settings) not cumulative average

From Ildar on 2015/10/21 06:19:33 +0000

The reason of it is to see trends of your sleep stats more preciselly - like in stock markets:). Length of moving average can be: week, month, 3month.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/10299654-in-stats-make-moving-average-length-may-be-change

From Zola on 2015/10/31 07:05:56 +0000

Clever idea misunderstood. You cannot compare past 14-day segments. It looks like the graph is damped as it averages more and more data. The last data gets less significant.
You should be able to review one year with 14-day moving average for example. You should see deep sleep percent increasing for a week holiday period in a long time datagraph too.

From Ildar on 2015/10/21 16:17:50 +0000

Thanks for reply. But i knew about feature you've written here.
But I would like to see another feature - to compare todays one month average with one month average that was year before, or one month average that was in my last vacation in this summer etc.
But in the app, as you've wrote , there is only cumulative average (from begin of the series till esch report date)