IFTTT - Sleep as Android

sleep_tracking_started …​ sleep_tracking_stopped …​ sleep_tracking_paused …​ sleep_tracking_resumed …​ alarm_snooze_clicked …​ time_to_bed_alarm_alert Fires when you get a bedtime notification alarm_alert_start …​ alarm_alert_dismiss Fires when you dismiss alarm (after you solve CAPTCHA, if it’s set) rem Fires when we estimate the start of REM phase antisnoring Fires when we detect snoring smart_period Fires 45 minutes before the smart wakeup period starts

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org//services/ifttt.html
1 Like

Hi, my sleep as android doesnt seem to successfully connect to IFTTT despite successful log in with email

Hi there. I try connecting but the page to connect the webhooks (after log in) keeps refreshing and I can’t do anything on it… any ideas?

I had the same problem. To get it working you first have to go to IFTT and connect Webhooks. I created the applet first, then went back to SleepasAndroid and it connected. Should be added to instructions.