"ideal sleep time"

From Anonymous on 2015/06/26 05:26:38 +0000

When choosing “ideal sleep time” for an alarm settinf it shoukd calculate in sleep cycles how long you should sleep. Like “sleepytime” calculator. Esp on nights your not going to get much sleep. The APP should tell you your ideal sleep time to wake up refreshed by counting sleep cycles. It should give a few options to choose from. Also, if you HAVE TO be up by 7am it should give you choices of the most appropriate bedtime
To wake up refreshed. It only gives your “ideal bedtime” after you declare how many hours your ideal sleep time is. I.e its 11:00pm - at what times would i wake up to get the best quality of sleep? I feel combining the sleeptime calc. Feature with “ideal wake up” times would be a great benefit to ones sleep health. Dont you agree? Thanks for taking the time to allow customers to give their opinions!

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/8556349--ideal-sleep-time

From Abraham Alvarez on 2016/12/23 08:06:07 +0000

Any update on this feature? Badly needed. Ability to calculate ideal wake time based on sleep cycles.