Ideal sleep time per alarm setting rather than a general setting

From Anonymous on 2015/03/19 22:03:53 +0000

It would be great if you could add the ideal sleep time per alarm setting rather than a general setting. This feature would be great to manage sleeping cycles upon various schedule.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/7266984-ideal-sleep-time-per-alarm-setting-rather-than-a-g

I’d REALLY like such a feature - I like to use alarms on weekends in order to not sleep too much - so an alarm at lets’s say 10am with 2 hours of awake detection but not before my ideal sleep time would be perfect for that.

I’d hate it if I was woken early on weekends where I don’t have anything to do - but then sometimes when you where out you only got home a 2am - so a 2 hour smart-detection would potentially wake me up after just 6 hours of sleep which is pretty bad…

If that option is implemented on a “per-alarm”-basis then an extension of the maximum “smart-wakeup”-time would also be great since that’d allow us to set an alarm to midday on weekends with 4-5 hours of smart-wake up which would guarantee us a perfect sleep-time without having to manually add a new alarm each time before going to bed…

I was wondering if there is a way to set the smart wake up setting “not before my sleep goal” per alarm instead of only in general settings. I’d like to tweak them for each alarm, as I’d like to set alarms in weekends with a long smart wake up period at which I would like to reach the goal, while on weekdays I’d like to be woken up even though I might not have reached the goal yet.

support conversation with Yorick

1 Like