I want to Auto text someone that I am sleeping, how do I do that?

When tracking is on, I want the app to send a text message to someone every hour after 7 AM.

Can someone share a script for that? IFFFT, or even Tasker. Thanks.

Best,
Robin

Not sure it will be super easy to do. Tasker would be the way to go for sure I think. Start with something like this.

Use sleep as android action a few create a rule for when sleep tracking is on to send a text etc…

1 Like

Hello, exactly… the when am sleeping part is easy, but I guess for security reason it is not more easy to automate SMS sending on Android…

We have a feature to in Settings > Services > Sharing with friends > Twitter which will tweet that you went to bed on your twitter…

1 Like

That’s an excellent feature but none of my #IRL friends do Twitter. Facebook Messenger would be handy. Or just a plain text. We use Whatsapp and plain text. I use all social media.

I wonder what IFFFT can do? Hmm. I just want it to say “Not ready yet.” To a certain recipient. That’s all.

My sleep irregularity is off the charts: 7 AM, then 10:30, then 8 AM, then 11 AM . . . and I basically need to text one person. Sigh. It’s not giving auto-tracking a chance, but I thought texting would be easier. Will try! Thanks!!!

I’m selling my house and most of what’s in it. I want to be available to watch what is happening to my stuff. Thank you again.

Best,
Robin