Hypnic jerk and seizure jerking detecting, with mi band 2

From Monica Pinnedyr Jansen on 2017/05/06 20:54:57 +0000

Can you please make a function in the sleep as android app, so i can choose to activate "nocturnal seizures/hypnic jerks (sleep myoclonics) tracking/detecting during sleep, to track with the mi band 2, by detect sudden heartrate changes during jerks, and track sudden abnormal simple/multiple jerks during sleeping?

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/19185415-hypnic-jerk-and-seizure-jerking-detecting-with-mi

a way to detect a probable nocturnal seizure (for example from jerking, heart rate jumping suddenly up, etc.) would be sooo warmly welcomed by thousands you can’t even begin to imagine…! imo, this could easily work well enough even without any addons.

and thanks for your awesome app.

I do not know anything about hypnic jerk or seizure jerking, but because there is mention of 1. Mi Band 2 and 2. heart rate suddenly jumping up, you might want to use the ‘High Heart Rate Notification’ of the Mi Band Tools companion app.

For other purposes, I have set the High Heart Rate Notification to vibrate my Mi Band 2 when my heart rate gets above a certain number of BPM during the night.

A short How-To:
In the Mi Band Tools app -> Menu -> ACTIONS -> Heart Rate -> Settings -> High Heart Rate Notification -> enter BPM -> OK -> Vibration Mode -> you probably want ‘Custom Vibration’ -> …

I hope this helps. Please let me know if something is not clear, etc…