How to Play Deezer Music on MP3 Player

How can I convert Deezer Music to MP3 format? I’m looking for a way to import Deezer downloads to my MP3 player for normal playback. Any ideas?

It’s an easy process to download Deezer Music to MP3. You can export Deezer songs as MP3 files in 5 simple steps! This post will show you the best way to download and convert Deezer Music to MP3. Then, we’ll provide you with a detailed guide on how to convert Deezer songs to MP3 step by step, so that you are able to transfer and play the music on MP3 player.

UkeySoft Deezer Music Converter is designed with a built-in Deezer web player. You need to log in to your Deezer account when you run the program for the first time. Then you are allowed to download and convert Deezer Music to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF with high audio quality preserved and ID3 tags kept. This software works for all Deezer users and it works for all types of Deezer Music. The whole music conversion is simple, efficient and effective. As a result, you will get Deezer Music as local music files forever, you can transfer and play Deezer Music on MP3 player. Besides, you can transfer Deezer Music to a USB flash drive, burn Deezer Music to CD, and so on.

How to Play Deezer Music on MP3 player
To play Deezer Music on MP3 player, you should download and convert Deezer Music to MP3 first. Please download, install and run UkeySoft Deezer Music Converter on the PC/Mac computer.

Step 1. Log in Deezer Account
In the home page of UkeySoft Deezer Music Converter, click the “LOG IN” button to log in your Deezer account in its built-in Deezer Music web player.

Step 2. Set Output Format
Now you should set output format for output music files, M4A (default), MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF are available. To download and convert Deezer Music to MP3, tap “MP3” option.

Also, you are allowed to set output quality, output folder, and more in this step.

Step 3. Add Deezer Music in Web Player
Click the playlist or album including the songs to conversion list, then click red icon “Add songs”.

When you select a playlist or an album, all songs in it will be selected by default. Just unselect some items you don’t want in the checkbox.

Step 4. Download and Convert Deezer Music to MP3
Click “Convert” button to begin downloading and converting selected songs to MP3. All output music will be preserved with its original audio quality and all ID3 tags.

Step 5. Preview Deezer Music
Once the music conversion finishes, click blue folder icon to preview the output Deezer Music files. You can also play the music offline directly with its built-in music player.

Step 6. Transfer and Play Deezer Music on MP3 Player
Finally, now you can transfer and play Deezer Music on MP3 player freely. What’s more, you can transfer Deezer Music to a USB flash drive, burn Deezer Music to CD, and so on.

oh great, now the adbots have multiple accounts

Thanks! Instead, I used another Deezer music converter called Tunelf for a long time. It is fast, reliable and great. It supports various formats like MP3. I often used it to download and back up my favorite Deezer songs.

1 Like