How to make Xiaomi Mi Bedside Lamp 2 work as a Sunrise Lamp integrated with Sleep as Android's alarms?

I couldn’t find a way to pair the lamp with sleep as android. It would be nice to have it play the sunrise scene 15 minutes before the alarm.

Hello @marina_coelho … this would be great… we even tried to integration mi light lamps in the past, but technologicaly it was quite terrible and we saw we cannot do it reliably so we decided not to integrate it at that time. Instead we focused on Philips HUE and Ikea TRADFRI… now we are looking toward the Matter standard and integrating more smart lights through the Google Home app… but the technology isn’t there yet it will probably take another year - just an estimate… Many thank…

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, I could at least figure out how to get it to set sunrise scene in a fixed time everyday, so It’s going to work as long as I don’t snooze to much :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Hello @marina_coelho … how did you do it? Is the Xiaomi lamp somehow compatible with Philips HUE or you did use the automation features in Sleep as Android? Many thanks for your feedback!

Unfortunately no, just put the configuration directly in the MiHome app, there is a automation (if) (then)… So just put (if 7:30 everyday) (then turn on sunrise scene)
I couldn’t integrate with sleep as android app, but got it working by setting the same time as the alarm…

Hello all. Maybe with Tasker ?