How to Download and Convert Deezer Playlist to MP3

As one of the second largest independent music streaming platforms globally, Deezer is the home of music for fans and artists alike. From Deezer, both Free users and Premium subscribers can find up to 90 million HiFi music tracks. Also, it’s easy to discover and create your own playlists and make collaborative playlists in Deezer. So, is it possible to download Deezer playlist for offline listening? Sure, but those downloaded songs are only accessible within the Deezer music player. To make the Deezer playlist available, here we will uncover how to download Deezer playlist to MP3 in several ways.

Part 1. Best Way to Convert Deezer Playlist to MP3

There are many ways that can help you download Deezer playlist to MP3. You can choose to use a Deezer playlist downloader or Deezer recorder. For high output quality and stable conversion, you’re suggested to use a Deezer playlist downloader for saving Deezer playlist to MP3. When it comes to a Deezer playlist downloader, you cannot miss this professional tool – Tunelf Deezer Music Converter.

1.1 What You’ll Need: Tunelf Deezer Playlist to MP3 Converter

Designed with an easy-to-use interface and advanced decryption technology, Tunelf Deezer Music Converter is an excellent music converter and downloader. With this software, you can download music tracks, albums, playlists, podcasts, and audiobooks from Deezer. You can choose to export Deezer music to MP3 and other formats as Tunelf supports six audio formats.

Here are the main features of Tunelf Deezer Music Converter.

1. Sound Quality: 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps

2. Audio Format: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B

3. Conversion Speed: 5× or 1×

4. Customizable Parameters: output format, channel, sample rate, bit rate

5. Downloadable Contents: tracks, artists, albums, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks

1.2 How to Convert and Download Deezer Playlist to MP3

With the help of Tunelf Deezer Music Converter, you can download Deezer songs without limits. But before that, you need to download and install Tunelf Deezer Music Converter and the Deezer app on your computer first. Then follow the three steps below to start converting Deezer music tracks to MP3.

Step 1 Select Deezer Playlists to Download

Launch Tunelf Deezer Music Converter and then the Deezer music player will be opened automatically. Go to browse your music library in Deezer and select a playlist you want to download. Then copy the playlist link and paste it into the search bar. For loading the music, click the + button on the converter.

Step 2 Set the Output Format for Deezer

After successfully importing Deezer songs into the converter, you need to set the output preferences for Deezer music. Simply click the menu bar and select the Preferences option then it will pop up a window. Here you can choose the output format and change the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.

Step 3 Download Deezer Playlist to MP3

Now it’s time to initiate the conversion and downloading of the Deezer playlist to MP3. Click the Convert button at the bottom right of the converter, and Tunelf Deezer Music Converter will download and save Deezer songs to your computer. And you can view those downloaded Deezer songs by clicking the Converted icon.

1.3 How to Move Deezer MP3 Playlist to Android & iPhone

If you want to listen to Deezer MP3 player on other devices, you can transfer them to your device for playing freely. Here is how to move Deezer MP3 playlist to iPhone and Android devices.

For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to a trusted computer by using a USB cable.

Step 2. Launch iTunes on the computer and click your device icon on iTunes.

Step 3. Select the Music menu tab in the left panel and click Sync Music .

Step 4. Tick the Entire Music Library option and click the Apply button to move Deezer MP3 playlist to your iPhone.

For Android phones or tablets

Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your Android device to a computer.

Step 2. Create a folder for storing Deezer music files and locate the converted Deezer music folder.

Step 3. Copy the converted Deezer music files and paste them into the folder of your Android device.

Part 2. How to Convert and Download Deezer Playlist to MP3 Online

There is another way to download music from Deezer if you don’t want to install third-party software. By using a Deezer downloader Chrome extension or an audio recorder, you can download Deezer playlist to MP3 free online. Here we’ll introduce two tools to help you save Deezer playlist to MP3.

2.1 Deezdl

Deezdl is a Deezer downloader extension available on the Google Chrome browser. You can install Deezdl from your Chrome web store and then use it to download MP3 playlist from the Deezer web player with a Free Deezer account.

Step 1. Go to your Chrome web store and search for Deezdl to install it.

Step 2. Launch it from the web browser and you’ll be directed to the Deezer web player.

Step 3. Locate the playlist you want to download and click the Download button.

2.2 Apowersoft Online Audio Recorder

Apowersoft Online Audio Recorder is a free online audio recorder that can record audio from a computer and microphone. With this tool, you can record Deezer music while playing your liked songs on the computer and save them into MP3.

Step 1. Visit Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder – One-click to record audio and click the Start Recording button.

Step 2. Download and install a launcher on your computer and then select System Sound .

Step 3. Go to play a Deezer playlist and click the Start button to record Deezer music.

Step 4. Click the Stop button to finish the recording of the Deezer playlist to MP3.

>>> Check the full passage.

Most MP3 player doesn’t support AAC and M4P files, if you want to transfer music from iTunes to iPod Nano, Sony Walkman and other MP3 player, you need to convert Apple Music to MP3 at first. I have ever use an Apple Music Converter, it namaged UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, which can help me convert Apple Music to MP3, the program helps me convert AAC and M4P iTunes songs to MP3, then transfer the converted songs to my Sony Walkman MP3 player.

How to convert Apple Music to MP3 for playing on MP3 player?

Step 1. Run the Apple muisc converter and loads all music from iTunes library
Step 2. Select songs you want to convert and choose MP3 as output format
Step 3. Start to convert Apple music to MP3 files
Step 4. Transfer the converted Apple Music songs and iTunes music to Sandisk MP3 player
Detail guide to play Apple Music on any MP3 player

To download and convert Deezer playlist to MP3, I prefer UkeySoft Deezer Music Converter. It can convert Deezer songs and playlist to MP3 with high quality at fast. Besides MP3, it also offers M4A, FLAC, WAV, AAC, AIFF format. No Deezer app needed, as it has a built-in Deezer web player.

Thanks for your question about downloading and converting music playlists. To convert Deezer playlists to MP3, I recommend using Tunelf Deezer Music Converter. It’s a user-friendly tool that lets you easily download and convert Deezer playlists to MP3 and other formats. It provides high-quality sound and customizable settings for the output.

If you prefer an online solution, you can try MP3 converter on Converter365, a free online converter that supports various file formats. It’s a convenient option that doesn’t require any software installation.

For converting Apple Music to MP3, you can use UkeySoft Apple Music Converter. It allows you to convert Apple Music songs to MP3, making them compatible with any MP3 player.

Please remember to respect copyright laws and ensure you have the necessary rights to download and convert the music files. I hope this helps you find the right solution for your music conversion needs!

Thanks for sharing! I’m a factual user of Tunelf Deezer Music Converter. It works fine with all my Deezer tracks and suits almost all my needs!! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Converting .m4p files (protected AAC audio files) to .mp3 files can be done with the help of certain software tools. However, it’s important to note that the process might involve removing DRM (Digital Rights Management) protection, which can have legal implications depending on your location and the content’s usage rights. If your .m4p files are not DRM-protected, you can use iTunes to convert them to .mp3 format. If your .m4p files are DRM-protected, you may need to use specialized DRM removal software such as DumpMedia DeezPlus.

The methods you recommend are useful! But I found another way, TunesKit Audio Capture to help me download the music from Deezer to MP3 which is more comprehensive. I am a music lover and I like to listen to music on different music platforms, so I need a tool that can download the music from several platforms. TunesKit Audio Capture satisfies with my requirement so that I don’t need to download different music downloader or converter. It is my savior. :partying_face:
Download Deezer music to MP3

It’s much easier to download Deezer to MP3 for offline listening as long as you use a Deezer downloader.