How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 for Listening on MP3 Player

Amazon Music is available for free. But if you want to play Amazon Music on MP3 player, burn Amazon Music to CD, transfer Amazon Music to USB flash drive for listening in car, or better to listen to music offline. The best way is to convert Amazon Music to MP3 or other universal audio formats. You can do it either by getting a paid subscription or by converting Amazon Music to MP3 with a Amazon Music Converter. This post will recommend you a powerful Amazon Music Converter, which helps you download and convert Amazon Music to MP3. Then you will be able to enjoy Amazon Music without an internet connection.

However, you can only stream Amazon Music tracks during the subscription to Amazon Prime instead of truly owning them. It means that you will lose access to all the songs once you cancel your Amazon Prime Music membership. In addition, all Amazn Music songs are in an encoded format, you only can enjoy them in the Amazon Music app or web player, if you want to listen to Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited on other MP3 players, you need to download Amazon Music to MP3.

It is a bit difficult to handle the conversion of Amazon Music to MP3, because all Amazon Music tracks added with DRM encryption technology. So, in this post, we’ll teach you a effective method to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3.

UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter is a professional music converter for Windows and Mac users to download songs/playlist/podcast from Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited. With this Amazon Music Converter, you can convert Amazon Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV and other popular audio formats with ID3 tags and original audio kept. Unlike other Amazon Music Converters on the internet, there is a built-in web music player in the UkeySoft, you don’t need to install the Amazon Music app, all you need to do is log in to your Amazon account on converter and your music can be downloaded instantly.

What’s more about UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter

*Bulit-in web music player, no need to install Amazon Music app and other additional apps
*Listening to your music within the converter after logging your Amazon account
*Download songs, playlist and podcast from Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Music
*Convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, AIFF
*Preserve Amazon Music songs with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
*Support downloading songs while listening to music from Amazon
*Converting Amazon Music to MP3 at 10X speed

Follow the detailed tutorial below to convert Amazon Music to MP3.

How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3

Step 1. Launch Amazon Music Converter
Firstly, download, install and launch UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter, then click the “Sign In” to log into your Amazon account. After logging your Amazon account, you’re able to play music in the converter.

Step 2. Set MP3 as the output format
Click on the menu bar, and select the Preferences option to start to set the output format, the program supports convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and AIFF. From there, you can change the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.

Step 3. Add Amazon Music Songs
Head to the homepage of Amazon Music and start to browse songs, and then select the desired albums you wish to download. Once you open an album and tap the red Add button suspended on the right side, you’ll be presented with the list of songs. To add the desired songs to the conversion list, you just need to check the box next to the track you want to download.

Step 4. Convert Amazon Music to MP3
Click the “Convert” button on the bottom right corner, and UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter will automatically download and convert Amazon Music tracks to MP3.

Step 5. Get MP3 Music Files
After conversion finished, you can get all the converted songs in the default folder on your computer by clicking on the blue output icon, all converted songs is MP3 format.

Now, you can listening to your Amazon Music songs offline without using the Amazon Music app, or transfer them to any MP3 player for listening freely.

The UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter has a bulit-in music player, you can directly play the downloaded music in the converter.

Thanks for your guide! :innocent: I’m using a great Amazon Music to MP3 converter now too. It is called Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. What I’m using is the Amazon Music converter Windows version and it works well to download music from Amazon on my device. You may have a try if you need it! :grin:

Love it! I use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to make it done.
It enables me to download Amazon Music songs and locate the files quickly.
After that, move them to different devices for playing.

Most MP3 player doesn’t support AAC and M4P files, if you want to transfer music from iTunes to iPod Nano, Sony Walkman and other MP3 player, you need to convert Apple Music to MP3 at first. I have ever use an Apple Music Converter, it namaged UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, which can help me convert Apple Music to MP3, the program helps me convert AAC and M4P iTunes songs to MP3, then transfer the converted songs to my Sony Walkman MP3 player.

Hi Christnal, There are various third-party tools that can convert Amazon Music to MP3 format. Once converted, you can transfer the files to your MP3 player and enjoy your music on the go. however If you want to save time and If you’re looking for a simple and efficient way to transfer your music playlists and songs between different streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and YouTube Music, then I highly recommend trying MusConv. I’m using it for the last 3 months.

Thank you. I tried the UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter on my macbook, amazing functions. Fast speed, smoothly, and high quality. I loved it.

Thanks to share this post and user guide. I am looking for a easy qay to convert my Amazon Music playlist to MP3 for putting them to iPod nano, I found this post and try the UkeySoft tool, this tools really helps me quickly download music from Amazon Music and convert them to MP3, it supports batch conversion.

Thanks.

Instead, I use this amazon music converter for a long time. it is also easy to use but the interface seems more concise than your recommended program. It also retains Amazon Music songs’ lossless audio quality and ID3 tags after conversion.

Thanks for sharing! Very useful tips. I really need one app to do this. Some of my friends recommend me DumpMedia Amazon Music Converter, saying that it also works well. Have someone ever tried it?

Thank you so much for sharing such a detailed guide on converting Amazon Music to MP3. In case anyone is looking for a way to convert Apple Music to mp3, I would like to provide a useful method that can convert songs from Apple Music to mp3. It’s using Apple Music Unlocker.

I am mentioning a simple app where you can easily convert Amazon music to MP3.
not only to mp3 but to 125+ platforms.
so the app is MusConv
https://musconv.com/